RaceVoice provides real-time voice synthesized alerts designed to improve performance and minimize critical mechanical failures.
Select from just one or combinations of performance and engine alerts that are important to you.
RaceVoice Alerts Include:
- Engine RPM shift-points (up-shifting and down-shifting)
- Over-rev shift alerts
- Critical engine alerts (oil, temperature, voltage)
- Linear and Lateral G-force reporting (rolling or peak measurements)
- Minimum Speed, Entry Speed, Exit Speed, Turn-in Speed based on the segments you choose
- Threshold MPH for straightaways
- Brake Threshold “tone feedback” to know you are braking at the right pressure
- Active wheel lockup detection to help set brake bias
- +/- Lap Report timing, Best Lap Reporting
Professional race teams spends tens of thousands of dollars with multiple engineers and driving coaches to collect complex digital telemetry. Then they analyze it and relay it back to the driver. RaceVoice offers the same real-time processing. RaceVoice provides real-time speech announcements directly into the driver’s ear, through a single, 8-ounce box.
Get a RaceVoice System and Go Fast With The Speed of Voice
Step 1: Pick the Manufacturer of your data system from the list below
Learn more about RaceVoice. Avoid critical failures. Improve performance. GO FASTER.
Get RaceVoice direct from the racers that created it. Then start improving on track performance with real-time audible feedback.
Install & Set-Up
Step-by-Step guides to install RaceVoice and configure with your current data acquisition system.